Catering to our Clients
For small businesses to succeed in today's competitive market, it is almost a
necessity to have a computer system. And not only a computer, but one that is
connected to the Internet (World Wide Web), and one with it's own business
web site. Unfortunately, the purchase of a computer and getting a connection
to the Internet doesn't just end there. Like many other electronic and
mechanical machinery in this environment, they require maintenance and
administration to keep them functioning properly.
For us at Personal IT Services,
our clients are the most important asset in our business. Therefore we provide
them with our knowledge base of technical support and experience to help them succeed in
their business. This includes all aspects of small business support;
from consultations to removing spyware from an infected computer system; from
designing a new computer network, to ongoing IT support...
Business Web Sites
Competitive businesses also have to deal with creating and maintaining a
web site as a means of doing business in today's technological age.
Business websites not only provide a vehicle as an electronic store, but
it also is a great method to publish what it is that your business does.
A custom web site can literally bring in thousands of "visitors" to
discover who you are and what your business objective is. It's the
"next generation" of the business card!
Listed below are a small sample of the IT Services that we provide. You can click
on those highlighted in blue to read more information on that topic.
- System Installations
- Computer and Networking Systems
- Consultation and Recommendation
- System Research and Network Design
- System Acquisition Assistance
- Custom Assembly and Setup
- Full System Configuration
- Migration From Old Systems
- Home Office or Small Business Networking
- Internet Connectivity
- Wired or Wireless Networking
- Router/Switch Installations
- Firewall Configurations
- Other IT Services
- System Maintenance Administration
- User Account Administration
- Software Installations
- Software Removal & Cleanup
- System Checks
- Virus, Spyware and Spam Management
- Firewall Management
- Data Backups
- Desktop, Laptop & Server Management
- E-Mail Account Administration
- Personalized Training
- Small Business Web Sites
- Domain Registration & Maintenance
- Domain E-Mail Accounts
- Web Site Design & Development
- Web Based Database Applications
- Specialized Training
- Web Browsing
- CD/DVD Burning
Please contact us for more information.